Rate Me on Eatonweb Portal
bad enh so so good excellent

:: Ever wonder? ::

Disturbed thoughts of a confused mind.
:: welcome to Ever wonder? :: bloghome | E-Mail me ::
The WeatherPixie
"St. Paul Weather Slut"
[::..archive..::]
[::..My Favs..::]
:: Google [>]
:: Betsy's Blog [>]
:: Jen's Blog [>]
:: Cindy's Blog
:: FARK [>]
:: Dave Barry [>]
:: Bonehead [>]
"In the Northern hemisphere, Autumn begins on the Autumnal Equinox. Spring begins on the Vernal Equinox. Why isn't Spring called Vern?"

:: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 ::

OK, Summer is over: It's snowing here in the Great White North, and I feel like hibernating. Must be a recessive gene or something.

What a fantastic Summer/early Fall we had. Aside from a magical trip to NYC, which happened to be on my birthday, our annual series of treks to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival, apple harvesting, and lots of stuff I mentioned when I was actually keeping up on my blogging, we made three concerts on our "Must see but don't think we ever will" list. Steely Dan, The Eagles, and Simon and Garfunkel. Hell didn't just freeze over, it froze solid. Of the three, I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite. The Eagles was the best show, and it was obvious that they were having a blast. S & G was by far the most emotional; Betsy wasn't the only one weeping. My first album ever was "Bridge over Troubled Water," recovered from my parents moldy collection. I guess they didn't quite get the '60s.

Last night, we carved Andrew's first jack-o-lantern. He was enchanted with the "gutting" of the thing, but lost interest in the carving portion. He decided that it was pretty cool that it had a candle inside, however. Overall, it was a hit - Even if the inside of the pumpkin was too gooey to touch. We're all looking forward to Halloween, despite a less-than-perfect weather forecast. Low 40s and rain/snow showers. I guess it's been worse.

I'm so happy for Betsy having her new job! YAY!! She's really found a niche, one which she's VERY adept at and most of all, enjoys. The guys she's working for seem to be scrupulously honest, fair, and by all accounts, good to work for.

I'll try to do better at keeping up.
:: PokemonGuy101 12:54 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free counters provided by Andale.