Rate Me on Eatonweb Portal
bad enh so so good excellent

:: Ever wonder? ::

Disturbed thoughts of a confused mind.
:: welcome to Ever wonder? :: bloghome | E-Mail me ::
The WeatherPixie
"St. Paul Weather Slut"
[::..archive..::]
[::..My Favs..::]
:: Google [>]
:: Betsy's Blog [>]
:: Jen's Blog [>]
:: Cindy's Blog
:: FARK [>]
:: Dave Barry [>]
:: Bonehead [>]
"In the Northern hemisphere, Autumn begins on the Autumnal Equinox. Spring begins on the Vernal Equinox. Why isn't Spring called Vern?"

:: Friday, February 13, 2009 ::

Tell everyone (or at least anyone who reads this) something about yourself.


Here are the rules - post this list in a comment, replacing my answers with yours. it's because I want to know more about YOU! But, you know, no pressure. I'll post the answers as they come in. If you like, add an additional question at the end.



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my cousin. AKA The father of the "Weather Gnome" (Those of you in Minnesota will get it.)



2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?Tears for joy finding out Tom Daschle was out of the Obama administration



3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not Particularly



4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami



5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Three -All boys



6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably, with reservations.



7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Who, me?



8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes



9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope, never. Not even a consideration. I will not bungee jump.



10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Shredded Wheat. (Do they still make that?)



11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Not usually



13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Butter Brickle



14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes



15. RED OR PINK? Red



16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm lazy.



17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandmother.



18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Of course!



19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue/blue.



21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Gordon Ramsay.



22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?periwinkle



23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coffee and bacon cooking over a campfire, just a hint of cigarette smoke on the wind, pipe tobacco, jasmine on a warm summer evening, cinnamon rolls.



24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My son, Tim.



25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO ASKED YOU TO COMPLETE THIS? Yes.



26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Mexican Cat Juggling



27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.



28. EYE COLOR? Blue



29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No



30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican, Cajun.



31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.



32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Do animated Scooby Doo movies count?



33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black



34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer



35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both



37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know



38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know



39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Hour I First Believed.



40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A picture of me, my father and my two oldest boys in a pedal boat.



41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? American Idol (Kind of.)



42. FAVORITE SOUND(S). Thunder



43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles



44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?Australia

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not that I'm willing to admit.



46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? St. Paul, MN



47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone's


48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? On-line. Write me and I'll give you the whole story about how I almost corrupted a perfectly wonderful woman.
:: PokemonGuy101 10:04 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free counters provided by Andale.